Here is what you will learn in the
Perfect PRP™ and Joint Injection Workshop:
- Learn the concept of Perfect PRP™, and how to use the method to optimize your outcomes.
- Learn how to produce better quality PRP, and how to calculate the appropriate concentration for each and every patient to improve outcomes.
- Learn why, when and how to augment PRP to improve your outcomes.
- Understand the effects of steroid injections, and why to avoid them in most cases.
- How to perform a diagnostic injection, to gauge whether your regenerative injection might be successful.
- What is Hyaluronic Acid, and how can it be used with PRP.
- Differential diagnosis of shoulder pain
- How to examine the shoulder, and determine where the injection should be performed
- Give you the skills for Injection Techniques for rotator cuff pathology, arthritis, labral tears, and biceps tendonitis
- Differential diagnosis of elbow pain
- How to examine the elbow, and determine where the injection should be placed
- Give you the skills for Injection techniques for golfer’s and tennis elbow
- Differential diagnosis of knee pain
- How to examine the knee, and determine where the injection should be placed
- Learn how to review MRI reports, and determine if your injections will be successful
- How to grade osteoarthritis on an x-ray or x-ray report
- Give you the skills for Injection techniques for arthritis, ligament injuries, meniscal injuries, and tendonitis
Foot and Ankle:
- Diagnose and treat Achilles tendonitis with PRP
- Learn to diagnose and treat chronic plantar fasciitis, one of the hardest problems for podiatrists
- How to market to YOUR People…. The Key to all of this is that YOU WILL BE TAKING BETTER CARE OF YOUR PATIENTS–the reward becomes a more profitable practice.
- How write an effective email, get results, and make money from your email list
- How to make a video or podcast, and get it in the hands of your patients